Friday, November 30, 2007

Wednesday-Galveston

Around 1 o'clock we left for Galveston. Visited Bishop's Palace. Then went to the "ocean". As always Claire loved it. I didn't get wet this time. I think Alasdair had a good time there. :) He left Wednesday evening.

Hope yall enjoy the photos!

PS. Sorry I don't type much. I guess I often feel like people would rather look at photos than hear what I have to say. :) Also, I don't have much time to type. I think it takes up a lot of my time just posting the photos. Smile.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, you *should* say more! Yes, photos are nice. But it would be lovely to hear what you're up to and other things you might have to say! :)

Btw, enjoyed all the lovely photos!

Evelyn said...

Steph I love reading what your up to...so please do write more!! :) I know that can be easier said than done!

Btw, do you ever answer your home phone? Cause that is what I've been calling, since I've forgotten your cell phone number... :S

Love you!
Evers