Saturday, December 8, 2007

ashamed.

I know I've not posted in a lOnG time! Since I'm pregnant, it's pretty hard to keep up with everything around here. I try to clean, do laundry, and cook (haha! well, um, actually, I have a wonderful hubby that cooks supper for us-unless I'm feeling well enough). This past week I was doing well with cleaning and cooking supper, but then all of a sudden on Friday morning I woke up feeling awful and that whole day was hard for me. I woke up on Saturday (today, actually) feeling better. Good day. :) So, the reason-partly-why I've not posted in a while is b/c I'm trying to keep up with everything. It was the same before I got preg., but I guess I don't feel 100% so when I do feel ok, I'm cleaning or something along those lines. :)

There's not any photos this time. I'm sorry. :( I was thinking about posting a video of Claire sweeping the floor, but it's gone. I have no clue where it went! Weird. It was soo cute. It was in black and white but somehow the broom (yellow) still had its colour. Neat, huh? I'm sad it's gone. Ah well, try to imagine. ;)

Well, I've got a baby that is crying nonstop. Love to yall. :)
PS. I've not read over this, so expect some mistakes or whatever!!

7 comments:

The Mom said...

Congratulations When are you due? Do you get very sick? I used to be sooooo sick all day every day for the first four or five months. But it was always worth it :-)

Evelyn said...

I've been worrying about whether or not your sick! I hope it won't be as bad as last time. :) Aww, if you ever have the time...I would love to show Amelia a video clip of her cousin Claire! No pressure hun!

Lots of love,
Evers
xx

C~S said...

Hello yall. :)

Baby is due July 14th. I'm 9 weeks now. :)

Yes, I *do* feel sick quite often. However, Ev, I'm not as sick as I was with Claire-thankfully! I don't throw up like I did. Hmm, so far I think I've thrown up twice?

Wow, Mrs. Turnbull....that's quite a long time to feel sick!! And you were like that with all of them? Would you cook lunch and suppers? I'm amazed. I've been thinking about you. :) Btw, what is your email address??

Love yall!
PS. Ev, I know I've gotta email you!! I'm not mad or anything. hehe I love you all the same. I can't get myself to email these days. It's weird. And yes, I do answer my phone UNLESS on the caller id thingy I don't know who it is. :)

Rachel said...

Yes, I've been worried about you too, Steph! Sent 2 emails & didn't get a reply (not like you! lol) Glad to know you are OK. Do hope you feel better soon. Morning (or all day!) sickness is no fun. I well remember how miserable it was to be cooking meals when I felt sick. The smell of certain foods cooking just made me worse! But had to do it anyway if we were meant to eat! lol :) I think my sickness was worse the first time, as I don't think it was so bad with Benjamin. So maybe you'll not be so bad this time round.

I miss being pregnant! lol (Yep, sickness & all! haha) Oh well, have to be patient. God's timing is best in all things. My 2 "babies" give me plenty to keep me busy with for now, though Benjamin is such a big guy that he seems nearly as much a toddler as Abigail.

BTW, regarding caller ID - since Ev is calling from the UK, it won't show up her name, but will be the "unavailable/unknown" on your display. So don't guess she's going to get your calls, Ev!

The Mom said...

Please don't call me Mrs Turnbull, lol, makes me feel ancient (well, I suppose I am!)

Coping with the cooking and children wasn't easy while being sick, but they kind of got used to it - "mommy being sick" was just a fact of life, in the end, and I didn't get much sympathy for it!

The children learned to be pretty helpful pretty young (in a big family I suppose you generally do), and Julian helped a lot in the earlier years too.
Love
H (henrietta at momys dot com)

Evelyn said...

Aww! That means you probably wouldn't answer my phone call cause it would probably show up as an unknown caller or some weird long number... :( Do you find mornings are worse (with regard to being sick) than afternoon/evenings? July 14th eh? And what happens if it goes 10days over? Then you would be having the babe on Amelia's birthday...lol likely that won't happen tho. Jett and I are really missing you guys (everyone).

Lots of Love,
Ev

Evelyn said...

Henrietta, your daughters probably won't sympathize with you until they go through it themselves...then they see how much you did and begin to appreciate you more! I wish this wasn't the way to learn for most kids but I'm afraid I think it is!